The best way to protect your iPhone will be to invest in an iPhone case. Here are a list of popular case types. Select any iPhone case to get more ...

Super Attractive Case for iPhone 3G

Tuesday, May 25, 2010 , Posted by SmallVille at 10:13 AM


During the year, I introduced my blog readers many types of cases and skins for iPhones. I have discovered a great looking sleek case with a nice selection of dual color combination and high quality material this week at Amazon.com

Like Cozip case and Invisible Shield, ifrogz brand case
became one of my favorites for iPhone. Eventhough it is mainly made from plastic (silicone), the finish is metallic and outer texture is soft. All controls are usable and the material keeps the iPhone from slipping out of the hand without adding any bulk to the size.

There are two color variations I know, the red/black and blue/black being the first one is my favorite. Sold at Amazon with discount

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment