The best way to protect your iPhone will be to invest in an iPhone case. Here are a list of popular case types. Select any iPhone case to get more ...

Tough iPhone 3G Case For Construction Workers

Sunday, May 9, 2010 , Posted by SmallVille at 2:36 PM


I work in the hands of the construction industry and related fields. I am faced with a situation last year, I got the iPhone hype. I knew that I could not afford to replace my new toy, if I were to break and I did a little research on the different cases that were available. Finally, settled in some cases, OtterBox Defender. It was quite a good solution.

My work often leads to the construction of facilities, ports, jetties and other difficult working conditions. This has caused a number of broken phones in the past for me. I keep falling, crushing, and expose the phone in a humid environment. It almost does not allow me to buy an iPhone in the first place, but in the end I could not resist.

I used the phone without a case about a week before deciding what to get. During this time I had to use the phone with wet or sweaty hands several times and found that the touchscreen did not like it. There were a couple of times when I could not even answer the phone. This is very worried about me, that I bought a phone that was not practical for use in their work. I was pleased to see OtterBox immediate solution to this problem. No more missed calls because of waterlogged hands or sweat.

The incident, in which this case really impressed me when I worked at the top of a building in New York. I lost my phone-a-half floors in the lattice. He was sure that my phone was broken, but when I went after him did nothing, and it was only scratches on it. I paid for itself at this point! I do not think any other case the iPhone could take a licking phone without prejudice to the interior.

After years of continuous abuse case eventually give. We have developed several cracks and the outer layer of silicone began to break. This gave me an excellent opportunity to check the lifetime warranty offered by the company. Quick e-mail led to a new case of brands that come to my door within a few days.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment