The best way to protect your iPhone will be to invest in an iPhone case. Here are a list of popular case types. Select any iPhone case to get more ...

CaseCrown Polycarbonate Glider Slim-Fit Case

Monday, May 17, 2010 , Posted by SmallVille at 8:05 AM


Protect your iPhone 3G with this luxuriously Purple Amethyst coloured CaseCrown Soft PolyCarbonate iPhone case. This iPhone case allows you to use all of your phones features without having to remove your iPhone from the case. Such as taking pictures,
Features:
* Specifically designed to fit and protect your Apple iPhone 3G with a minimal yet effective design.
* Easily access all of the iPhone features without obstruction: display screen, dock connector, headphone port, microphone, and camera lens
* Slip-free, ergonomically designed, slim, and soft to the touch for maximum comfort.
* Unique vivid dynamic coloring adds a new aesthetic experience to your phone.
* Easy to slide your iPhone into the two felt padded components.
Personal Review: CaseCrown iPhone 3G and 3GS Polycarbonate Glider Slim-Fit Case (Red Garnet)
I've had this case for a while now and I do not have a single complaint.
The color is very nice and well represented in the pictures. It has a metallic hue, but it feels soft and smooth to the touch. It has the good feel and non-slip grip of soft cases, but all the advantages of a hard case. I have dropped my phone on a couple of occasions, and nothing happened to it or the case. No trouble getting it out of your pocket like some silicone cases.
The two pieces fit together and to the phone *perfectly*. I have never had them slide off as was happening all the time with my previous ifrogz case. After my bad experience with ifrogz i was hesitant to buy another glider case, but this casecrown exceeded my expectations.
It provides good covering all around the phone (some other cases leave top and bottom uncovered).
Finally it does not interfere at all with the screen protector as my previous case did. No bubbles caused by case pressure as I experienced with the ifrogz case.
I am VERY happy with it and I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment