The best way to protect your iPhone will be to invest in an iPhone case. Here are a list of popular case types. Select any iPhone case to get more ...

iSkinSolo Fx Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Breeze Blue)

Monday, May 17, 2010 , Posted by SmallVille at 8:15 AM


Slip your iPhone into a slim-fitting iSkin solo and instantly give your beloved device a fashion makeover with bright, bold color and glamorous style The iSkin solo FX features an ultra high-gloss finish, and is designed to perfectly encapsulate the iPhone contours, giving you the sleek look of a hard case, but the shock absorbing protection of a soft case. The iSkin solo FX raises the bar with an embossed designer pattern that screams chic, and features a unique mirror screen protector for the ultimate lookCode coming from Compatibility Field CompatibilityiPhone 3G (8/16GB
Features:
* A Beautiful Fit - crafted for a precise fit, the iSkin solo and solo FX perfectly encapsulate the iPhone 3G and 3GS
* Protection & Coverage iSkin solo FX is thoughtfully designed to protect your iPhone 3G and 3GS without sacrificing functionality
* "make it a duet" - The solo FX is compatible with the revoClip for solo
* Breeze Blue
Personal Review: iSkinSolo Fx Case for iPhone 3G, 3G S (Breeze Blue)
I really don't like cases, but I have seen far too many friends iphones get ruined in the past year that I couldn't let my brand new 3GS iPhone go unprotected! I have tried a few other cases, one was a cheap silicon one from Marshall's ($6). I noticed with that one, my bezel by the dock connector was getting scratched because the silicon material was too flimsy and was not really covering the bezel up most of the time. In addition, I hated how the silicon would cause the case to stick when I tried to slide it into my pocket. I've also tried the incase slider. The Incase slider is pretty nice, but if you drop it on the concrete, it will most likely crack. In addition, I've heard those little strips on the back of it actually
scratch your iphone. On the other hand, the iSkinSolo FX is perfect! First of all, I dropped it, FACE DOWN, onto the concrete last week, and I was horrified to pick it up off the ground, but astonished when I found not a scratch on my iphone, the glass was protected perfectly, and I didn't even install the included mirror screen protector (because it looks cheasy). The shape of the iSkin is designed to take the impact of a face down drop of your iphone! In addition, the material used to make the iSkinSolo slides into your pocket PERFECTLY, but yet still provides excellent grip when holding the iphone or when setting it on the dash of your car or other places where you want your phone to stay put. In addition, I really like how you can see the Apple logo and the chrome bezel through the case. Overall, I think this is the best case on the market. However, be aware, the color shown in the photo for this iSkinSolo is not exact. It looks really bright, but in fact the one I received is a few shades of a darker blue, I'm not sure if it's the lighting, or if they have the wrong photo on this particular product, but I still enjoy my iSkin!!!!

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment