The best way to protect your iPhone will be to invest in an iPhone case. Here are a list of popular case types. Select any iPhone case to get more ...

inspiretech Apple iPhone 3G Full Protect Cases (Blue)

Monday, May 17, 2010 , Posted by SmallVille at 8:32 AM


- Highly durable Polycarbonate for long lifespan.
- Compatible with iPhone 3g exclusively.
- Provides maximum protection from scratches and scrapes.
- Full access to all ports and touch screen while applied.
- Two piece design with snap-lock design
Personal Review: inspiretech Apple iPhone 3G Full Protect Cases (Blue)
I had one of these for over a year before it broke in a drop. It had protected my phone against many drops and dings before, but this was the straw that broke the camel's back. I didn't have enough time to order another one as I was leaving on vacation soon, so I ordered an iFrogz clone of this case. Worst purchase ever. That product was just terrible. It chipped easily and didn't stay together. Every time I pulled the phone out of my pocket,
the other half of the case was still in the pocket. Finally, I threw away the iFrogz and bought another one of the Inspiretech cases. Hopefully it will give me another year of service, too. The Inspiretech case really is a great product. It feels solidly put together and the tolerances are much tighter than other cases.

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment